BEFORE REGISTERING PLEASE
READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
- Foreign nationals who wish to attend the International Fair Trade Summit in Peru are required to have a valid passport (valid for a minimum of six (6) months after arrival in Peru) AND a valid Peruvian visa (please note that visa requirements change depending on your nationality, see below for more information).
- Registration is not complete until WFTO confirms receipt of payment in full. If payment is not received within 14 calendar days after the invoice has been issued, the registration will be cancelled.
- Accommodation will be awarded based on a first come, first serve basis. This means the order in which individuals have fully completed the registration process and have received confirmation from WFTO.
- The location for the summit is an hour drive outside of Lima. Please note that there is limited accommodation available close to the summit location. If choosing to stay outside the location, book early. Please note, that WFTO is not responsible or liable in any way for any claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities whatsoever, including transportation difficulties, delays and costs of travel you may incur between your accommodation and the conference venue if you book outside accommodation.
- If you have been awarded a WFTO scholarship for Lima 2019, please do not register until you have received email instructions about how to register and make your payment.
- All information provided to WFTO will be held confidential and will only be used for the purpose of organising the summit (WFTO is compliant with GDPR requirements).
- Four nights at the El Pueblo Resort & Convention Centre
Check-in: 16th September after 15:00 (GMT-5)
Check-out: 20th September before 10:00 (GMT-5)
Please note there are no discounts for late arrivals or early departures
-All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and coffee breaks
- Transportation to and/or from the Hotel. There will be WFTO volunteers at the Airport on the 15th and 16th of September to provide assistance with transportation.
- Taxis will be organised but you are responsible for all costs. Please note that taxis have to be paid by you in cash with local currency (Peruvian Sol).
- Visa costs.
- Use of the mini bar.
- Any other expenses that are not mentioned above as included.
Venue: El Pueblo Resort & Convention Center
There are a limited number of rooms reserved for this event and WFTO cannot guarantee availability of your desired room type. If your desired room is not available, we will inform you.
Check-in time of the hotel is 15:00 (GMT-5). If you want to check in before 15:00 (GMT-5) you will have to pay an extra $20 (USD) per person. This will then allow access to the facilities, which will include beverages and food. This does not include room usage.
If you need to arrive early or extend your stay, please contact Sandra Aquilar (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the El Pueblo Resort & Convention Center and mention the WFTO Summit.
For more information on the hotel and its facilities click here
All websites listed below are in Spanish, please contact Zulma Britez, secretary of WFTO Latin America, at email@example.com for support. English translations of the most important facts will be made available soon.
For more information on visas, click here.
TRANSFER OF REGISTRATION
Please contact us on the addresses listed below with any questions on the following topics:
Registration Package: firstname.lastname@example.org
Extra nights at the hotel: Sandra Aquilar T (email@example.com)
Visa support: Zulma Britez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You will be able to process the payment through PayPal or bank transfer. Please ensure that WFTO receives the exact amount mentioned in your registration form.