Recommended activities to celebrate World Fair Trade Day 2018
#livefair, one product at a time!
Activities you can organise to celebrate World Fair Trade Day on 12 May 2018:
- On-site shop sales promotional activities: discounts, competitions, food/drinks tasting, give aways, and other types of promotional activities to encourage consumers to try out your products.
- Market-consumer feedback gathering, get the pulse of the consumers by knowing what they like in terms of types of products, designs, colours, etc. Make them part of your business.
- Organise a Fair Trade marketplace in the town square, this is the best way to showcase the finest Fair Trade products to your local customers.
- World Fair Trade Day Festival/Concerts, what better way to celebrate Fair Trade Day, than with great music and lots of fun! Have fun, live fair!
- Human chains –show solidarity with your consumers through human chains of staff, producers and stakeholders.
- Write a blog about fair consumption and Fair Trade.
- Fair Trade breakfast/lunch/dinner/coffee breaks – with your stakeholders and invite the press for a short press conference
- Fair Trade fashion shows
- Fair Trade symposium/lectures
- Fair Trade mass mobilization, public hearing – this is a good stunt to catch attention of the local officials, and the press
- Fair Trade debates
- Fair Trade marathon
- And much more! Be creative, organize an awesome event and tell us about it!
Back to the World Fair Trade Day 2018 event page