REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
We invite you to register for the 15th International Fair Trade Summit and 2019 AGM that will take place in Lima, Peru between the 16th and 19th of September 2019.
Before registering, please read this important information!
- Foreign nationals who wish to attend the International Fair Trade Summit in Peru are required to have a valid passport (valid for a minimum of six (6) months after arrival in Peru) AND a valid Peruvian visa (please note that visa requirements change depending on your nationality, see below for more information).
- Registration is not complete until WFTO confirms receipt of payment in full. If payment is not received within 14 calendar days after the invoice has been issued, the registration will be cancelled.
- Only WFTO members and associates (who have settled the 2019 membership fees) are eligible to apply for the member's prices.
- Accommodation is now fully booked. Daily tickets are still available.
- The location for the summit is an hour drive outside of Lima. Please note that there is limited accommodation available close to the summit location. If choosing to stay outside the location, book early. Please note, that WFTO is not responsible or liable in any way for any claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities whatsoever, including transportation difficulties, delays and costs of travel you may incur between your accommodation and the conference venue if you book outside accommodation.
- All information provided to WFTO will be held confidential and will only be used for the purpose of organising the summit (WFTO is compliant with GDPR requirements).
We encourage all those flying to Lima to offset the carbon emissions associated with their travel. There are multiple organisations offering this service including these: https://carbonfund.org/ or https://www.atmosfair.de/en/
The Registration Package
- Lunch, dinner, and coffee breaks.
- Conference materials.
What’s not included?
- Transportation to and/or from the Hotel. There will be WFTO volunteers at the Airport on the 15th and 16th of September to provide assistance with transportation.
- Taxis will be organised but you are responsible for all costs. Please note that taxis have to be paid by you in cash with local currency (Peruvian Sol).
- Visa costs.
- Any other expenses that are not mentioned above as included.
Venue: El Pueblo Resort & Convention Center
- Upon arrival you will have to check in at the venue reception to be able to access the Summit. This will also allow access to the facilities, including beverages and food. This does not include room usage.
For more information on the hotel and its facilities please visit: https://www.decameron.com/es/otr-destinos/peru/santa-clara/decameron-el-pueblo
We reccoAll websites listed below are in Spanish, please contact Zulma Britez, secretary of WFTO Latin America, at firstname.lastname@example.org for support. English translations of the most important facts will be made available soon.
For more information on visas visit: http://www.rree.gob.pe/Documents/REQUERIMIENTOS_DE_VISAS_PARA_CIUDADANOS_EXTRANJERO.pdf
For information on consulates and embassies go to: http://www.consulado.pe/paginas/Inicio.aspx and http://www.rree.gob.pe/SitePages/embajadas.aspx
Cancellations or Transfer of Registration
Transfer of Registration
If you have registered and cannot attend the conference, you will be able to transfer your registration and room allocation to another person provided that this person belongs to the same category as you do (WFTO Member or Fair Trade Friend). However, please note that no transfers will be accepted after 30 August 2019.
Cancellations after the 31st of August won't be refunded.
Please contact us on the addresses listed below with any questions on the following topics:
- Registration Package: email@example.com
- Visa support: Zulma Britez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cancellations: email@example.com
You will be able to process the payment through PayPal or bank transfer. Please ensure that WFTO receives the exact amount mentioned in your registration form.
You will receive an invoice within five (5) working days after you have registered.
Account name: WFTO
BIC code: RABONL2U
IBAN number: NL17 RABO 0312520557
Bank name: Rabobank
Bank address: Boerenstraat 1, 4101 EX CULEMBORG, The Netherlands
Please note that the bank details are specific for the Netherlands. Should any questions arise, please consult the following source: https://www.betaalvereniging.nl/en/payment-products-services/iban/
- Please note the following guidelines when making the payment:
- Claim all transaction/bank costs as your own or add €20 (EUR) to the transfer in order to ensure the full amount is received by WFTO. Registration is not finalised if payments are not made in full. This includes incomplete/partial payments. If the payment is being processed by a third party, they need to mention your details in the transfer description (invoice reference number and last name of person being registered).
- Invoices will be sent by the WFTO Office. Payment needs to be received by the 13th September.
PayPal & Credit Card Instructions
- You will receive a request via the provided e-mail within five (5) working days. Payment needs to be completed by the 13th September..
- You do not need to create an account to use the Paypal platform. If you get a pop-up asking you to sign up on Paypal, scroll to the bottom and chose the option ''no, thank you'', ''do it later'' or ''check out as a guest''.
Up to 3 participants may be included in one registration form, however, a separate section needs to be completed for each participant.
Before clicking on the link below, please be sure you have your WFTO identification number (if you are a member) on hand.