Fair World Project & Dr. Bronners present Fair Trade and Regenerative Agriculture Delegation, November 14 - 16
This delegation aims to provide an in-depth firsthand experience of the challenges and opportunities facing small farmers in Uttar Pradesh.
• Meet organic and fair trade producers and discuss their traditional practices and challenges
• Learn about regenerative organic agricultural practices
• Visit to a new composting operation
• Connect with other organic and fair trade practitioners and advocates
• Visit to the Ganges River Estimated cost per person: $200 USD (Includes transportation to and from New Delhi, accommodation and meals) For more information, contact Dana Geffner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see more here