From the 13- 17 February, 2015 WFTO and 14 of our members will be attending the Ambiente 2015 Fair in Frankfurt Germany.
Attendees will have the opportunity to meet our members from Asia, Africa & Latin America and purchase their Fair Trade products ranging from home décor, handicrafts, glass, wooden and fashion items, as well as jewellery and religious articles.
During the fair WFTO global will have an informational stand open to the public, providing the possibility to those interested to learn more about the Fair Trade Movement, WFTO and our members.
The 14 members who will be coming to Ambiente 2015 from outside the European region are:
- Allpa (Peru)
- Bethlehem Fair Trade Artisans (Palestine)
- BRAC-Aarong (Bangladesh)
- Calypso Chile Glass Fusing (Chile)
- Corr the Jute Works (Bangladesh)
- Craft Link (Vietnam)
- Dhaka Handicrafts Ltd. (Bangladesh)
- Kisumu Innovation Centre Kenya (KICK) (Kenya)
- Raymisa (Peru)
- Royal Knit (Peru)
- Selyn Exporters Pvt. (Ltd.) (Sri Lanka)
- Undugu Fair Trade Limited (Kenya)
- Villageworks Songkhem Co. Ltd. (Cambodia)
- WomenCraft (Tanzania)
For more details on the fair, location and events go to: Ambiente 2015.